Post with 1 note
pathologicalmonsters said: how are you gonna take a table home from korea?????
In my suitcase? It’s not a very big table, it’s like a decent-sized eating tray. Also, I can fold the legs away.
Post with 1 note
Post with 4 notes
Today I bought a small Korean table for 5000KRW, and little booties for it to stop it scratching the floor as I move it around. This city is great.
Post reblogged from with 206,078 notes
HAHA WOW I JUST WON A YEAR SUPPLY OF CALENDARS
isnt that just one calendar
OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THOR PAGE OF ALL TIME
Photoset reblogged from with 288,280 notes
my hair and i have a very complicated relationship </3
"why do you like floral prints so much" because i’m not a person. secretly i’m just a mass of bees. trying to blend in with humans. unable to let go of my love of flowers
*cracks my knuckles* time to complain
- Where Do Writers Find Their Ideas?
- On Inspiration
- How To Write A Novel
- Getting Started With A Book
- Hints About Writing A Story
- Novel Outlining 101
- From Notes To Novel
- Plotting A Novel
- Why Don’t I Have A Plot, And Where Do I Get One?
- How To Create A Character
- Creating Characters
- Character Creation
- Name That Character! (2)
- You And Your Characters
- How To Write Backstory Without Putting Your Reader To Sleep
- How To Use Foreshadowing
- How To Write Dialogue (2)
- How To Make Your Writing More Interesting
- Writing Block
- How To Get Unstuck
- Advice For Young Writers (2)
- On Word Counts And Novel Length
- Top 4 Ways to Know Your Idea is Novel-Worthy
- How A Book Gets Published
- How Do You Go About Getting Published
And remember: Google is your best friend.
Lavender Town theme performed by full orchestra
I thought they couldn’t make it anymore terrifying. I was wrong.
So I hadn’t yet come out to my mum and today I got home to see that someone had changed the cover on my bed to this
And then I saw that they left a note on the bed, so I went over to take a look at it and
My mum is the best
Whenever I see this I think well what if you weren’t gay and you came home one day to this
England: what are you doing
America: getting rid of u lmao
Page 1 of 530