the holy trinity
Photoset reblogged from with 22,412 notes
i’m so excited for hoenn round 2!!
commissions are open
well? can he????
This was taken in Australia. Three separate things happening at once: On the left, fireworks exploded as part of Australia Day celebrations. In the middle, it’s Comet McNaught. Then on the right, there’s lightning from a thunderstorm far away.
i dont care if this has nothing to do with the blog its just sick
on ya ‘straya
somebody DO SOMETHING
i’ve added this before but this is the most important story that i have
this was published in the vancouver sun like 2 years ago, and i remember reading the paper after class while my sister was watching tv or something, and i burst out laughing when i read the headline. and so im tell her to look, and show her the article and she says “what’s a rim job” and my dad looked up at me and we held eye contact for like. a whole minute and we just had a terrible moment where he knew that i knew what a rim job was, and i knew that he knew what a rim job was and now that’s a reality that we have to face together
Casually playing porn roulette on tumblr in the ten minute class break. Will porn come up while I browse my dash? We just don’t know.
You know what the Green Heron is basically the best heron because it is like 90% neck so when it is all folded down it looks like a giant head with wings and legs
but then suddenly ZOOP
fucking green herons
What the fuck
- Walking “the line between literary lyricism and good old-fashioned science fiction storytelling,” The Summer Prince follows two young girls who seek out their own answers to questions about love, art, technology, tradition and sex while living in a futuristic Brazilian city run by women.
- When a photographer’s assistant learns her long lost lover who she believes is dead is actually alive and married, her life is changed forever. Jessica Lott’s debut novel, The Rest of Us, "demonstrates a wicked gift for mimicking the meaningless pronouncements of hoity-toity culture criticism."
And in non-fiction…
- Bestselling author and environmental activist Bill McKibben recounts the personal and global story of the fight to build and preserve a sustainable planet in Oil and Honey.
- Charles Graeber spent six years investigating the case of Charlie Cullen — the nurse who was suspected of killing patients with lethal injections of a variety of medications. He pieces together the elements of the serial killer’s story in The Good Nurse.
- What’s the best way to learn how to write well? Study the work of good writers, which is the approach Robert Pinsky takes in his poetry-writing guidebook, Singing School.
- In Unbroken, Laura Hillenbrand, the author of Seabiscut, tells the story of Louis Zamperini, a former Olympian track runner and World War II lieutenant who fought to preserve his dignity in the most extreme circumstances.
- Author Amanda Ripley asks ‘What Makes the Smartest Kids in the World?’ in The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way
- Does society tell parents different things about raising boys compared to girls? Are teenage boys simply misunderstood? In Masterminds and Wingmen, by Rosalind Wiseman,author of Queen Bees and Wannabes tackles the sociology behind teenage boys.
Wait I want to read all of these…
Whenever I hear people say that classical music is boring I just want to remind them that Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture called for a cannon to be fired a total of 16 times.
remove cattle from stage
that’s not even the best partkey terms include:
- “balance your chair on two legs”
- "continue swimming motion"
- "insert peanuts"
- "play ball!"
- "release the penguins"
- "gradually become agitated"
- "light explosives now….. and….. ….. now."
the greatest plan in history
What hoard would you have?
If there’s a dragon with a kitty hoard or a donut hoard, then yeah, those are me.
on second thought ill try the house next door
Photo reblogged from with 59,700 notes
Let’s address the fallacy that a capacity for empathy is a necessary quality in a friend. A narcissist may also be a valuable companion.
Open letter to all my friends: I will always drag you off to see a spider that looks like Jeremy Renner.
Page 1 of 532